Making e liquid does not have to be a strain. Of all the key ingredients used in making e liquid, there is no single ingredient that is a constant, especially not nicotine. Tons of people are already into DIY e liquid, making e liquid recipes that suit their exact requirements. After all, it’s not all the time you see commercially sold vape juice that suits particular nicotine requirement.
So yes! you can make exciting e cigarette liquid flavors no nicotine from the comfort of your home.
What’s Nicotine Exactly?
No previous smoking experience is a good reason to not know what nicotine is at all. Nicotine is a highly addictive chemical that contains nitrogen. It is made from several types of plants, including the famous tobacco plant. In most cases, nicotine can be made synthetically. Regardless of how it is made, nicotine usually always produces the same stimulating or sedating effects. The only major difference would be the concentration.
Nicotine on its own is not cancer-causing or excessively harmful, it is still highly addictive. As a plus, it exposed the consumer to the harmful effects of tobacco. Usually, smokers transition to vaping to curtail their nicotine consumption. So if you still want to vape but without nicotine, you are not doing anything wrong.
If you have no previous experience with nicotine, it is advised to avoid it even if you consider vaping. This is why making e liquid without nicotine should not be a fuss, and it isn’t.
What Do You Need to Make E Cigarette Liquid Without Nicotine?
With or without nicotine, there are still a few things you will need to put together to make the process easier and stress free. The best part is, if you are just getting your hands into DIY e liquid, then you can easily get most of the supplies you will need from e liquid vendors like flavorah.
Always make sure to source your supplies and ingredients from reputable vendors to make sure you get the best of what you are looking for. Here are the supplies you want to be looking out for:
- Empty Bottles: You will be using them to mix and store your e liquid. You can buy plastic e liquid bottles, or you can reuse empty e liquid bottles if you have any. It will save you some cash. Plastic bottles are easier to work with as against glass.
- Measuring Jug
- Gloves: Usually gloves are to be used if you are working with nicotine since it is harsh to the skin. However, it is still a good idea to put on a pair of gloves since you are still working with chemicals.
That said, here are the ingredients you will need to make e liquid.
- Propylene Glycol (PG): Propylene Glycol is one of the most widely used bases in the e liquid industry. PG has a runny consistency and so it can spill everywhere if you are not careful while working with it. So if you do not want a mess, be careful while using PG. On its own PG does not have a flavor so it doesn’t add anything to the flavor of the e liquid. PG, however, is responsible for the throat hit you get while vaping while keeping your vaping experience smoother than ever.
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG): Vegetable Glycerin is also one of the most widely used bases in the e liquid industry. VG has a thicker consistency, that means it is more viscous than PG. VG on its own has a slightly sweet taste, so it can affect the overall flavor of your e liquid. VG, however, offers denser clouds of vapor while you vape.
- Flavoring: Flavoring is usually where there is a ton of diversity in e liquid. Flavors differ, some being stronger than others. This is why you need a recipe if you want to make your own e liquid. Lucky for you, especially if you are just getting into vaping, there are tons of recipes you can find and use yourself. Just make sure to start simple.
A one-shot concentrate can be a great way to start your no nicotine vaping journey. All you need is one flavor, so go on ahead and get your favorite flavor. On flavorah.com, you can find tons of e liquid flavors that would be exceptional in your e liquid recipe.
How to Make E Liquid Without Nicotine?
Once you have your recipe and you know just how much of each ingredient you will need to use, go ahead and put on your gloves because it is time to do some e liquid mixing.
To start off, with your syringes, measure out your propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG) and pour them into an empty bottle. They act as the base to carry the remaining ingredients you will be adding into the mixture. Next, you add your flavoring using the same syringe measurement process. Once all your ingredients are in the same bottle, put the lid on and give it a nice and thorough shake.
Shaking the bottle allows all the ingredients mix together properly so you get a smooth and consistent vape experience.
Once you are done shaking, you can go ahead and steep depending on the e liquid flavor profile. Some flavors can be vaped right away while others need a week or more for you to experience the best results.
In the end, making e liquid itself is as simple and straightforward, unless you are mixing complex flavors around. All this to tell you that you can make that your favorite e liquid flavor without nicotine and still enjoy the joys of vaping just how you would have always preferred it.